Military Nursing Service
WHAT IS MNS?
The Indian Military Nursing Services also known as MNS is a part of Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) of the Indian Army. Military Nursing Services officers are granted Permanent Commission or Short Service Commission by The Honourable President of India. Female candidates who like to complete B.Sc nursing course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Service. Indian army publishes the MNS notification and exam date time to time.The Ateam offers best MNS/CDS/OTA/NDA Training in Mohali.
HOW TO APPLY?
The online application will be hosted on the web page of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The procedure for filling up the application form, payment, admit card and subsequent processing will be available on the same website.
- Candidates may apply online through joinindianarmy.nic.in . Eligibility of the candidate will be known while submitting the online application.
- The candidate’s email ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select their own password. This email ID is the only user ID for the whole process. Candidates should use the same active email ID during the whole process.
- The candidates should keep the file (soft copy) of passport size photograph (size 3.5 X 3.5 cms) taken in the light background in jpeg format and file of scanned copy (jpeg/pdf format) of signature of the candidates ready, before filling online application. These files have to be attached to the online application, hence are necessary. File size should be between 5 Kb-20Kb.
- The eligible candidates will only be able to pay an amount of Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through payment gateway from the system for making the payment. No payment will be accepted after the last date of submission of application.
- After making the payment, the candidate will be able to complete the online submission of the application.
- After filling the details and submitting the application, an acknowledgement will be generated and a roll number will be allotted to candidate. The candidate can save or print the application form. In case the application is not being saved due to any technical problem, save the screen view of the acknowledgement and the screen view of filled application form, using the “save as” button.
- The candidate should affix herself attested photo on the printout/copy of the saved application/saved screen view and acknowledgement and sign the application.
- The admit card for the written test can be generated only online after successful completion of application format.
MNS ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
- Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances.
- Nationality –Indian
- Date of Birth –Between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (both days inclusive).
- Educational Qualification –Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.